Why I started a blog!

Well, I have decided to start a blog, all because I don't want to start my own website. As some of you know, I design things for all my friends and family when there is a baby born, wedding to plan or even just a simple Valentine's Day card or Christmas card I am the one they all call. I love designing these things and I thought to myself.... "Could I do this for other people, and maybe make a few bucks doing it?" And in the words of my nephew's favorite show, Thomas the Train, "I think I can!"....So as of March 13, 2010 I am starting a blog to promote my new hobby: "AGAPE DESIGNS"

My roomate Whitney (Huff) Phelps helped me come up with the name for my blog and name for all my invitations, programs, and cards and I think it's really cute.AGAPE is defined in my logo, its LOVE in its fullest form. One reason why we came up with this name is because the majority of my creations deal with babies, weddings and Christmas...AGAPE Love is definitely present at those times!







Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oliver is 3! WOW....

I'm going to do an Oliver section, after all he is what got me doing all this stuff in the 1st place. Since it's summer I thought I would show you my newest invitation for his 3rd Birthday party (that blows my mind by the way). We are doing a car wash theme, it may sound weird but it's going to be super cute, I'll post pictures after the party!

OLIVER'S CARWASH!
Although it's not the "season" I wanted to share with you these other 3 things I have done for my sister/Oliver! If you know me at all you know Oliver has brightened up my life in so many ways. There isn't much he does that I don't want to flip video, take a picture of or call someone and tell them how funny, cute, adorable, and sweet he is. Since his first Christmas I convinced my sister to let me take responsibility for her Christmas cards....and thankfully everyone has loved them, SO FAR! I think you will see why everything he does is so adorable!!!!
2009:

2008:2007:

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I can't wait to read more about what you're creating!! If you want to see what I'm making, I have a sewing blog...
    thedixiechicken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete