Why I started a blog!

Well, I have decided to start a blog, all because I don't want to start my own website. As some of you know, I design things for all my friends and family when there is a baby born, wedding to plan or even just a simple Valentine's Day card or Christmas card I am the one they all call. I love designing these things and I thought to myself.... "Could I do this for other people, and maybe make a few bucks doing it?" And in the words of my nephew's favorite show, Thomas the Train, "I think I can!"....So as of March 13, 2010 I am starting a blog to promote my new hobby: "AGAPE DESIGNS"

My roomate Whitney (Huff) Phelps helped me come up with the name for my blog and name for all my invitations, programs, and cards and I think it's really cute.AGAPE is defined in my logo, its LOVE in its fullest form. One reason why we came up with this name is because the majority of my creations deal with babies, weddings and Christmas...AGAPE Love is definitely present at those times!







Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wedding programs

This isn't quite as fun as invitations, but they are so helpful at weddings. Several of my friends have hesitated with programs for their big day....and each time I tell them...."You need one!" It's so nice to be at a wedding and have a guide for what is about to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment