Why I started a blog!

Well, I have decided to start a blog, all because I don't want to start my own website. As some of you know, I design things for all my friends and family when there is a baby born, wedding to plan or even just a simple Valentine's Day card or Christmas card I am the one they all call. I love designing these things and I thought to myself.... "Could I do this for other people, and maybe make a few bucks doing it?" And in the words of my nephew's favorite show, Thomas the Train, "I think I can!"....So as of March 13, 2010 I am starting a blog to promote my new hobby: "AGAPE DESIGNS"

My roomate Whitney (Huff) Phelps helped me come up with the name for my blog and name for all my invitations, programs, and cards and I think it's really cute.AGAPE is defined in my logo, its LOVE in its fullest form. One reason why we came up with this name is because the majority of my creations deal with babies, weddings and Christmas...AGAPE Love is definitely present at those times!







Saturday, March 20, 2010

...Then comes the baby, in a baby carriage!

I'm at the time of my life where my friends are married and having babies, babies, babies! Isn't it fun! These shower invitations are Pink, pink, pink! :) Why? Because....IT'S A GIRL!





If it's not a girl...it must be a bouncing baby boy... here is a cute little invitation I did for a good friend of mine that I work with. In our down time we think of different designs we would like to see. She came up with this one and its just precious. I owe alot of my business to her :) ....she is a party planning fool! I love the wording on this one and the little bird family. So sweet.


And sometimes we want the surprise of our lives....That was the case for one of my best friends and old roomates Katie. She and her husband Clay wanted to wait until they their baby was born to find out what they were having....so I did a gender neutral card for them. They ended up having a little girl, Addison in September, so after that there was no more green and yellow they are living in a pink world and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment