Why I started a blog!

Well, I have decided to start a blog, all because I don't want to start my own website. As some of you know, I design things for all my friends and family when there is a baby born, wedding to plan or even just a simple Valentine's Day card or Christmas card I am the one they all call. I love designing these things and I thought to myself.... "Could I do this for other people, and maybe make a few bucks doing it?" And in the words of my nephew's favorite show, Thomas the Train, "I think I can!"....So as of March 13, 2010 I am starting a blog to promote my new hobby: "AGAPE DESIGNS"

My roomate Whitney (Huff) Phelps helped me come up with the name for my blog and name for all my invitations, programs, and cards and I think it's really cute.AGAPE is defined in my logo, its LOVE in its fullest form. One reason why we came up with this name is because the majority of my creations deal with babies, weddings and Christmas...AGAPE Love is definitely present at those times!







Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just Jordan!

Jordan is one of my many good friends at work and when it came time for her wedding we got busy, busy, busy!
Jordan to date has been one of my best "customers". First we started out with just a Bridesmaid Luncheon and Rehearsal dinner invitations, and lucky for me she liked them so much she asked me to do her wedding invitations, programs, and thank you notes! It turned out so cute, everything matched and had the theme she wanted to carry throughout the whole wedding. This was so much fun not only to be part of their big day but to create something that matched Jordan and Matt's personality.

(She didn't tell me this, but I think the polka dots were a simple substitute for the University of Alabama's famous houndstooth??) (thank you notes)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I imagine it was fun "working for" such a good friend! :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete